Searching for a unique wedding venue?
We’ve gathered the best from across the Scenic Rim for you.
From luxury rainforest retreats and boutique vineyards, to exclusive country estates.
Beechmont EstateBeechmont Estate
Beechmont Estate is a privately-owned luxury lodge just outside the small township of Beechmont, near Binna Burra in the Scenic Rim. Just 90 minutes from Brisbane and 45 minutes from the Gold Coast, the 75-acre property neighbours the World Heritage-listed Lamington National Park.
We host only a limited number of weddings each year, allowing those who celebrate this milestone with us to have a truly unique experience at this beautiful location.
You may select from one of our beautiful outdoor ceremony locations on the grounds of the estate, with an undercover option in case of wet weather.
Wedding receptions are held in The Paddock restaurant which features high ceilings, a large stone fireplace and a terrace opening out onto a large lawn with views over rolling green hills.
We’ll take care of all the little details, so you can focus on the most important part of your wedding day – getting married. Our chef-hatted restaurant, The Paddock, offers incredible food and wine, and our wedding coordinator will guide you each step of the way including on the day coordination.
The estate offers luxury onsite accommodation for up to 48 guests including Beechmont Cabins, Hinterland View Cabins, Luxury Pavilions and the Owner’s Residence making your wedding even more unforgettable. We look forward to welcoming you to Beechmont Estate for your special day!
Stunning locations with views of the rolling green hills from the:
- Formal Lawn
- Sunset Terrace
- Seating for up to 50 guests
- Signing table and two chairs
- A golf buggy escort for photos
- Exclusive use of the estate facilities
Continue your celebrations in chef-hatted The Paddock restaurant with pre-dinner drinks and canapes on the formal lawn or sunset terrace, before moving inside to experience paddock-to-plate dining.
Our menu options focus on fresh local produce and can be tailored to your tastes.
Your guests will dine at long timber tables overlooking the rolling green hills of the property.
The heavy, sliding barn doors create a dramatic entrance. Once inside, the scale of the space plays a key part in the design, with your attention immediately drawn to the rolling green hills outside. Wagon wheel-style chandeliers give the effect of a flickering candle light at night, while uplighters highlight the cathedral ceiling.
Furnished by Claire Stevens Interior Design, all furniture and equipment, set up and pack down is included. The space is flexible to accommodate your preference of floor plan and seating layout so you can fully customise your event.
- All furniture including tables and chairs for your guests
- Indoor bar and stools
- Outdoor lounges, wine barrel dry bars, stools, lawn games
- Open fireplace (including wood) and chesterfield lounges
- Outdoor firepit (including wood) and heaters
- Gift table
- Cake table & knife
- Two signage easels
- Table numbers
- Cutlery, crockery and glassware
- Linen napkins (including laundering)
- Feature lighting inside and outside
- Cordless microphone for speeches
- Mains power supply (including back up source)
- Designated parking for 36 cars and bus parking
- All weather sealed driveway
- Cool room
- Clean up and rubbish removal
- Estate grounds preparation
- Wedding Coordinator assistance in the lead up to and on your wedding day (including up to two site visits, by appointment)
- Wheelchair accessible venue
- Maximum 95 guests
At The Paddock restaurant we are here to serve contrasting, contemporary food with a sense of place.
We create our dishes with a focus on hyper-local and sustainable produce, using this produce from root-to-stem and nose-to-tail.
We offer a variety of dining styles to suit your event, whether that be a formal sit-down dinner, a stand-up cocktail event, or something in between.
We will assist you in creating the perfect menu to suit your tastes, to make your food and wine experience at Beechmont Estate as memorable as every other part of your wedding day.
FOOD & BEVERAGE WEDDING PACKAGE
- Pre-reception canapés (selection of four)
- Tailor made menu/personalised banquet/cocktail menu designed by our Executive Chef
- Four-hour beverage package. (Licensing hoursFriday & Saturday (10am–11pm) Sunday-Thursday (10am-10pm)
- Wedding cake cut & plattered
- Tea & coffee
Having family and friends staying together in one location for your wedding is a rare and unforgettable experience. Your guests can pay for their own accommodation or this can be covered by the couple.
Beechmont Estate can accommodate up to 48 guests overnight in a variety of different types of accommodation (all rates include daily breakfast)
Minimum two-night stay for all Friday to Sunday weddings and a three-night stay over Easter, Festive and Australian long weekends.