Why just walk down the aisle when you can walk amongst the clouds…
SPICERS PEAK LODGE
Spicers Peak Lodge is one of Australia’s most awarded and luxurious venues, specialising in exclusive destination weddings.
The scene for your perfect day is set 1100 metres above sea level on a stunningly beautiful grassy plateau where a majestic, architecturally designed cedar and bluestone lodge frames your perfect day.
Photos by Marcus Bell, Studio Impressions and florals by Green and Bloom
Located 2 hours south-west of Brisbane, Spicers Peak Lodge is situated 1,200m above sea level on an 8,000acre property with stunning views of the Main Range National Park and Scenic Rim Region.
The architecturally designed lodge offers ten suites as well as two private lodges, accommodating up to 26 guests. Specialising in destination weddings with elopement packages for just the couple through to exclusive use weddings up to 60 guests, offering a culinary experience with food and beverage options to suit any style.
The Peak Restaurant, awarded Two Chef Hat in the 2019 AGFG, as well as a member of Luxury Lodges of Australia and Relais & Chateaux, Spicers Peak Lodge is one of Australia’s most awarded and luxurious venues.
When choosing a Spicers Peak Lodge Height of Luxury wedding package, guests are invited away for a luxury escape to celebrate and in addition, get to explore 8,000 acres of natural beauty. With 6 walking tracks, 2 mountain bike tracks, a tennis court and pool, wedding guests get to explore the property before creating lasting memories with the newlyweds, which is a very unique and special quality about hosting your wedding at Peak Lodge.
A Height of Luxury is the ultimate wedding weekend and includes the following;
- Group lunch arrival
- Drinks and grazing station by the firepit
- 3 course dinner at The Peak restaurant
- Overnight, luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of Spicers Peak Lodge, including our onsite day spa
- Breakfast at guests leisure
- A morning at leisure with 6 walking tracks, tennis court, outdoor spa and pool and lawn games
- Light lunch delivered to guest rooms
- Ceremony on our front lawn or by our fireplace
- Ultimate Peak Food and Beverage package (includes canapés, 5 course tasting menu, cheese and charcuterie station, 5 hour Peak Beverage package)
- Overnight luxury accommodation
- Group breakfast
- Leisurely check-out