Cedar Creek Lodges is a picture perfect wedding and honeymoon destination in the Gold Coast Hinterland. Planning a dream wedding has never been more easy with everything you need in one romantic rainforest location.
The 112 hectare rainforest property is enhanced by the tumbling waters of Cedar Creek. Tall trees filter the sunlight, sparkling water dances over pebbles as colourful birds sing a song. Couples can enjoy a relaxed and serene location away from the hustle and bustle of the neighbouring cities with the hinterland providing temperate climates, blue skies and remarkable views. You don’t have to venture too far to find stunning photo locations.
With a vast range of unique spaces on offer featuring;
- Rainforest Amphitheatre – architecturally designed and professional landscaped island glade is surrounded by the babbling creek and the lush rainforest.
- Lake Water Lily – a scenic grassy peninsula surrounded by waterlilies and clear lake waters perfect for picturesque outdoor weddings.
- The Garden – a lush manicured knoll bordered with native lilly pilly hedges, perfect for a hinterland wedding ceremony.
- The Island Glade -The captivating architecturally designed and professionally landscaped Island Glade is surrounded by the babbling creek and lush rainforest. This is the ultimate reception venue with wedding guests being sheltered by the cathedral ceiling and a natural screen of tall piccabeen palms.
- The Sanctuary – Step back in time and recreate the romance of a bygone era. Australia’s rich colonial history is reflected in this stylish venue. Rays of golden sunlight light the room by day through white wooden venetians. By night, candles and atmospheric lighting create a sophisticated and chic mood.
- The Rainforest Restaurant – combines modern Australian décor with romantic rainforest surrounds.The all-Australian design represents local history and modern style. The restaurant is screened by lush gardens, ancient rainforest and intricately carved screens.
- The Miners Lantern – intimate, elegant room represents the old world charm of the colonial era. Imagine the home of a pioneer featuring all the trappings of a prestigious lifestyle. Beamed ceilings, a rock and brick fireplace, leather chesterfield settees, a piano, magnificent antiques and artworks set the scene.
When it comes to local menus, Cedar Creek Lodges offers superb dining options. Whether your appetite calls for a 2 or 3 course fine dining experience or a casual BBQ buffet to a cocktail party or pizzas fresh from the wood fired oven, there is something to please everyone.
Cedar Creek Lodges can accommodate all of your guests with lodges and holiday cabins, featuring log fires, rainforest walks and rock pools perfect for a cool dip! Cedar Creek Lodges is a retreat for all seasons.
Scenic Rim Bride had the pleasure of recently working with Cedar Creek Lodges to bring you this stylish outdoor setting in the Rainforest Amphitheatre. Enjoy! xo
Venue – Cedar Creek Lodges // Photography – Cloud Catcher Studio // Stylist – Arctic Fox Hire // Florals – New England Flower Co // Stationery – Love Notes Australia // Gown – Emmy Mae Bridal // Hair & Makeup – Bella Brides // Model – Ulyana Aster
SCENIC RIM BRIDE – Personalised wedding management and style direction planned and produced by Scenic Rim Bride to reflect your personal wedding style. For all enquiries, please email IDO@scenicrimbride.com.au We would love to assist you with as much or as little as required. From finding the perfect venue to creating a design brief to suit your personal style and budget and much more!